Anthony J. Sperber
Attorney Anthony J. Sperber is a California native and has practiced in the state for years, protecting the interests of California workers and consumers. As a diligent lawyer with Lemon Law Partners, LLP, Anthony is dedicated to helping clients who have been the unfortunate victims of purchasing “lemon” vehicles. He has substantial experience in trial litigation, and his success with mediation and arbitration give him an edge when representing clients in a variety of situations.
In 1992, Anthony completed his undergraduate studies in political science at the University of California, Berkeley, while simultaneously starting and running his own successful business. From there he moved on to the University of San Francisco School of Law, where he served as an editor of the school’s Law Review journal. He received many awards during his time at USF Law, including the Faculty Award for Law Review Article of the Year, the American Jurisprudence Award in Contracts, the Moot Court Award for Best Oral Argument and a Public Interest Law Certificate. Anthony was also a member of the McAuliffe Honor Society, and graduated in the top 10% of his class.
Out of law school, Anthony served as an attorney with Littler Mendelson, P.C., a national law firm of over 400 attorneys. There he conducted investigations, provided legal counsel and litigated on behalf of his clients, from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Eventually this large-firm environment no longer suited him.
Anthony’s desire to help clients on a more personal level prompted him to branch out on his own. Today, he works one-on-one with clients alongside Lemon Law Partners, LLP Attorney Arthur J. Obolsky.
Anthony is the BEST Lawyer I have ever had. He handled my case very well and got a good settlement.
He is very knowledgeble in his field, progressive, smart with strategies, understand and respects the opposing party, good negiotiater, well under control in all situations of the case, articulate and works very hard.
– Venkat (Avvo)
- University of San Francisco School of Law – J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley – B.A., Political Science
Admissions and Memberships
- State Bar of California – Admitted/Member
- Supreme Court of California – Admitted
- California Courts of Appeal – Admitted
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California – Admitted
- U.S. District Court, Eastern & Central District of California – Admitted
- American Bar Association – Member
- Alameda County Bar Association – Member
- Bar Association of San Francisco – Member
- Super Lawyer of the Year – Super Lawyers (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Top Rated Attorney in Berkeley, CA – Super Lawyers (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Superb Rating, Top Attorney Lemon Law – Avvo
- Very Good Rating, Featured Attorney Litigation – Avvo
- Top Contributor, Litigation – Avvo (2013)
- Clients’ Choice Rating for Lemon Law – Avvo (2012)
- McAuliffe Honor Society, Top 10%
- Law Review Article of the Year – Faculty Award
- American Jurisprudence Award, Contracts
- Public Interest Law Scholar
- Moot Court Award, Best Oral Argument